- Boyd, Monica & Naomi Lightman. “Nativity and racial stratification of workers in the personal and direct care sectors in Canada.” Under revision.
- Boyd, Monica. “Canada’s Live-in Care Giver Program: its Demise and Recasting into a New Form.” Presentation at the October 2015 Gender, Migration and the Work of Care Conference. This paper will be revised during the first half of 2016 for publication in a forthcoming book edited by Ito Peng and Sonya Michel
- Boyd, Monica & Alice Hoe. “Immigrant Babysitters.” Expected to be completed and submitted for publication by August 2016.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC)
Students & Associates
- Alice Hoe
- Naomi Lightman