Wellesley Institute (Toronto, Canada) looking for bilingual RA
Wellesley Institute is looking for bilingual Research Assistants in Italian/English. Selected research assistants will support the work of lead researchers in the Cost of Waiting for Long-Term Care project. This project aims to explore the experiences of family caregivers looking after older immigrants who are waiting for long-term care placement.
- Experience in qualitative research (focus groups, interviews, etc.)
- Fluently bilingual in Italian and English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to provide high quality transcription and translation from Italian to English and from English to Italian
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Main tasks include:
- Document translation (recruitment flyers, consent forms, etc.)
- Research participant recruitment for one focus group
- Focus group support (note taking)
- Transcription and translation
Time commitment: approximately 60 hours in total from mid-March to early June, 2019
Pay rate: $25 per hour
Please send your resume to Seong-gee Um (Researcher, Wellesley Institute) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.