- Brenda Yeoh & Heng Leng Chee. (2015). “Migrant Wives, Migrant Workers, and the Negotiation of (Il) legality in Singapore.” In Migrant Encounters
Intimate Labor, the State, and Mobility Across Asia. Edited by Sara Friedman and Pardis Mahdavi. University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Brenda Yeoh & Shirlena Huang. (2015). “Cosmopolitan beginnings? Transnational healthcare workers and the politics of carework in Singapore.” The Geographical Journal, 181(3), 249-258.
- Cheryll Alipio, Melody Lu, & Brenda Yeoh. (2015). “Asian children and transnational migration.” Children’s Geographies, 13(3), 255-262.
- Elaine Ho, Mark Boyle, & Brenda Yeoh. (2015). “Recasting diaspora strategies through feminist care ethics.” Geoforum, 59, 206-214.
- Elspeth Graham, Lucy Jordan, & Brenda Yeoh. (2015). “Parental migration and the mental health of those who stay behind to care for children in South-East Asia,” Social Science & Medicine, 132, 225-235.
- Lan Anh Hoang, Theodora Lam, Brenda Yeoh, & Elspeth Graham. (2015). “Transnational migration, changing care arrangements and left-behind children’s responses in South-east Asia”. Children’s Geographies, 13(3), 263-277.
- Lan Anh Hoang & Brenda Yeoh. (2015). “Children’s agency and its contradictions in the context of transnational labour migration from Vietnam.” Global Networks, 15(2), 180-197.
- Melody Lu, Juan Zhang, Heng Leng Chee, & Brenda Yeoh. (2015). “Multiple mobilities and entrepreneurial modalities among Chinese marriage migrants in Malaysia.” Current Sociology.
- Elspeth Graham
- Lucy Jordan
National University of Singapore
Students & Associates
- Silvia Mila Arlin
- Lam Choy Fong Theodora
- Kristel Acedera